A Trade Show by the Industry for the Industry
Japan Jewellery Fair (JJF) enjoys a strong reputation as a key international BtoB trade fair in Japan. It is co-organised by Informa Markets (UBM), the organiser of the world biggest jewellery trade fair, the September Hong Kong Jewellery & Gem Fair, and the Japan Jewellery Association. The fair plays important functions for Japanese buyers to place stock purchasing orders ahead of the Christmas and New Year retail season since its launch in 1993 by the Japan Jewellery Association.
JJF now also attracts large numbers of international buyers from all over the world, especially from China as a result of the exceptional popularity of Japanese jewellery products at the Hong Kong fair in recent years.
The Japanese government has made an announcement that the Japanese consumption tax rate will be increased from the current rate of 8% to a new rate of 10%, as of 1 October 2019. Therefore, JJF2019 will be the last chance for buyers to enjoy the lower tax rate for purchasing. Don’t miss it!
Reasons for buyers to visit JJF
- The biggest showcase of the latest jewellery collections focused on retailer buying for the upcoming Christmas and Year-End season
- Full support by the Japan Jewellery Association and other industry organizations
- 2019 show will be the last buying opportunity ahead of a hike in Japan’s consumption tax
- Highly popular pavilions for pearls and second-hand jewellery
- The high quality educational seminars & variety of fashion show
If you are interested in participating in this exhibition, D.S.L. Ltd. will organize transportation of valuable goods. Air delivery of jewelery, precious stones, watches occurs at the highest level.
D.S.L. company is solely responsible for the integrity and security of valuable goods and provides maximum protection throughout the delivery.