In the framework of the XVI conference on 25. november 2016 held a meeting of top managers of logistics, which brought together 170 heads of logistics and foreign trade departments, deputy directors of Logistics of production enterprises and trading networks, directors and managers of development, head of sales and marketing departments.
The meeting focused on new trends in the market of logistics services in Ukraine, forecasts of development of the logistics business, examples of best practices among domestic logistics companies.
According to the results of presentations and discussions were identified top-trends of the modern domestic logistics:
1. There are improvements and growth in transport logistics. Carriers increase the number of services, the growth of e-commerce encourages the development of express delivery.
2. The world will be ruled by the figure and speed.
3. Delivery from China will be available in 21 days without disruption.
4. Synergies in logistics and business processes allows to achieve significant effects in the supply chain.
5. Electronic document interchange is becoming a standard in the work.